Strategically situated at the crossroads of Rechavia,, Talbieh and Old Katamon, One HAPALMACH is close to everywhere you want to go… The Jerusalem Theater, Coffee shops and supermarkets, parks and playgrounds, numerous Shules, Emek Refaim Street, The Old City and the Center of Town.
At the crossroads of Hapalmach, Chopin and Hanasi Street One Hapalmach puts you in the heart of Jerusalem’s cultural and entertainment scene. And because it sits on the top of the hill, the apartments enjoy lovely views and great airflow.
One HAPALMACH’s prime position makes it a great choice to establish your family residence in Jerusalem.
A brand new building reaching completion, One HAPALMACH is being built to contemporary advanced building codes and standards and the highest quality finishes and specification available.
The parking system is automated, and utilizes a amechanical system to transport cars to and from underground parking spaces.
Every apartment is fully accessible by elevator from the parking level. The elevator has a built-in Shabbat mode.
• Contemporary Designer Kitchen.
• Private sub-floor heating.
• VRF central air conditioning.
• 100*100 granite porcelain flooring.
• Electrically operated roll-up blinds.
• High qulity sanitary fittings, quality suspended ceramic toilet bowls with concealed cisterns.
• Telephone, television and communications outlets in all the rooms.
• Triple- phase electricity, 3*40.
• High- end main entrance security door and high-end internal doors.
• Aluminum windows with double -glazed insulated glass.
• 6 passengers elevator with built-in Shabbat mode.
• Automated private parking system- 1 space for each apartment ( option to purchase additional parking space)
Asking price starting from: 9,400,000 nis to 19,500,000 nis.