Refurbished and Luxury Old City Home
Located on Shonei Halachot, a quiet and most picturesque street in the Jewish Quarter from which one can see the Kotel, and off a beautifully-maintained common courtyard accessed by only two apartments.
– First floor includes a salon (30 meters), a dining room (19 meters) where 18 can dine comfortably, a kitchen, bathroom with shower, and large storage room.
– Second floor includes the master bedroom (16 meters), a master bath with both a shower and a Jacuzzi tub, a roomy second bedroom (14 meters), and a third bedroom – study (11 meters), all connected by a spacious hallway which also features a kitchenette.
– Roof has two levels – the first lower level (24 meters) is a cozy space for entertaining, the second level (38 meters) has dramatic views of the Temple Mount (Har HaBayit) and the Jerusalem panorama.
– Two storage rooms (totallying 7.5meters)
– Hot water radiator heating throughout.
– Air conditioned dining room and bedrooms.
– Electrical system has been totally replaced.
– Double paned thermal windows with screens.
– Low maintenance water softener for entire home.
– Reverse osmosis drinking water system.
– Includes kitchen appliances, ceiling fans, built in wall safe, and all built-in furniture and closets.
– Property tax (arnona) $2,200 annually·
Asking price $1,750,000